MASA has been fostering split placement opportunities since it was founded in 1980. Obviously, we are big believers in splits and feel it is one of the major benefits of being a member. If you haven’t considered integrating split placements into your business model, here are some reasons you should:
1. Split placements can help level out cash flow fluctuations. Splits are good for business in all kinds of economic conditions because they provide incremental revenue that stabilizes seasonal or cyclical revenue fluctuations.
2. Split placements can allow to you work on more projects simultaneously. A split fee recruiter can complete more projects. More completed placements means more satisfied clients and more profitability.
3. Split placements help you serve your clients faster and more efficiently. Some of the most successful recruiters are those whose sole desire is to get the best candidate in front of their client faster than anyone else. By building a reputation as the “most reliable provider” they are guaranteeing future business.
4. Split placements can help you expand your scope of service in terms of both geography and occupational or industrial markets. Participating in split placements means you can help your clients with a wider variety of assignments, whether that means branching out geographically or different types of roles.
5. Split placements offer an affordable alternative to hiring additional recruiters in your recruiting firm. Instead of hiring a new recruiter or investing resources in developing a new niche, you can reach out to trading partners who are already established experts. Best of all, there is no ongoing overhead – you simply pay for their services when you need them.
If you’re interested in adding split placements to your business model (or increasing the number of splits you currently make), please contact MASA Vice President Bill Emerson of Emerson Group at email@example.com.