MASA’s Annual Conference
March 26, 2014
8:00AM – 4:30PM
Valley Forge Casino Resort
1160 First Avenue
King of Prussia, PA
MASA’s 2014 Annual Conference is
Brought to You By Our Grand Sponsor CareerBuilder
New this year!
Enjoy a Pre-Conference Networking Reception
With Open Bar and Hors D’oeuvres
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:00PM-9:00PM
Cameo Lounge at the Valley Forge Casino Resort
Brought to you by Monster
Pricing: MASA members pay just $199.00. Additional attendees from member firms will save 10% off their registration fee. Email email@example.com for that discount. Non-MASA member staffing firms pay $399.00. This registration fee includes a MASA membership for 2014. Enjoy the benefits of MASA membership throughout 2014 and see what you’ve been missing! Non-MASA member industry partners pay $499.00. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to save your spot.
2014 Annual Conference SeminarsKeynote Address: Bob Lanza Your Staffing Soul: Finding Sales Salvation by Developing a Sales Culture Keynote Address: Jon Bartos The Making of a Million Dollar Producer Concurrent SessionsDirect Hire Tracks: Jon Bartos
- A discussion on Social Media – How to market your services and where to find candidates including 10 Technology Tools for Recruiters. An interactive session.
- Working Smarter: The Magic of Metrics
- Developing Professional and Profitable Relationships with Your Candidates
Temporary Staffing Tracks: Bob Lanza
- Effective Sales Calls and Overcoming Objections
- Filling Your Temporary Positions Faster with Top Candidates
- Case Studies in Temporary Staffing – An Interactive session. You are welcome to bring your own Cases for review.
Our Annual Conference qualifies for 5.25 hours of Continuing Education credits.